Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What is a nice way to say this to my mother in law?

My mother in law believes it is me and my husbands responsibility to call all of the family and personally invite them to see our baby or invite them to watch her at their place. We have alot of family in town and my mother in law feels sorry for herself that she doesnt see her grandbaby more.Weve told everyone in the family "whenever you want to see the baby just call up and ask, no problem". We dont deny anyone of her. My mother in law refuses to be the one to take the initiative and see the baby, she lives 5 min away and its been almost 2 weeks since shes seen her. With a big family it is very hard to figure out a time when they are all free. Its so much easier if they just call and say when they want to see the grandbaby. She will not do this, what can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment