Friday, August 12, 2011

I need somebody to sponsor me! Who can i ask?

I am in need of business, companies, organizations, and people to sponsor me to go to the National Young Leaders State Conference in Columbus 2011/2012 in Columbus. I would absolutely love to go to this but my family is facing financial problems. The total tuition is $1,450 with out the $99 travel protection plan.I have a 4.0 average and I am very involved in school activities such a student council and Ohio Model United Nations. Next year I will be going to leadership camp and will be an officer, vice president, in the general assembly. I am in an advanced language arts class now and I am enrolled for three more honors classes in high school next year. Also I was a winner of the Massillon-North Canton Elks Lodge essay contest, "Why I am Proud to be an American." WHo can i ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment