Thursday, August 11, 2011

My girl friend of almost two years dumped me and suggested we cutt all ties. How to move on its hard?

Weve split up twice before for a month at a time she wouldnt let me be myself or hang out with my friends and she was jealous and mean, cold hearted at times there was always drama, she had trust issues and she judges me i feel, shes had same problems with previous boyfriends and i think they made her that way in otherwords her expieriences wont let her realize im a good guy i cooked cleaned laundry the works i didnt make as much money as her and she assured me in the past that was ok then shed bring up she feels like i use her or "mooch" when i give her all i can emotionally and physically. She belittled me cuz i dont make enough money but its still hard to move on considering shes my fisrt love were both mid 20's and have known eachother since highschool jus so u know... Please help me get through this

No comments:

Post a Comment