Friday, August 12, 2011

How famous are the Osbournes now on a scale of 1 to 10?

With regard to England and America. The Osbournes reality show finished about 5 years ago! I used to love the show and fell in love with Kelly and had a huge crush on her and still kinda do! Ozzy was so funny, Jack was cool and Sharon was like the ideal mother in my eyes, I was 11 to 14 then! Only in the last couple of weeks I was thinking whatever happened to the Osbournes? I wish they'd bring their TV show back! So I followed them on Twitter and found out that Sharon is a host on The Talk on American TV station CBS and she is a judge for America's Got Talent, Jack has made a documentary film called God Bless Ozzy Osbourne about his father, Kelly is a model for Madonna's Material Girl range and she is a host on E!'s Fashion Police, and Ozzy has just finished an American tour and is about to start a European one, he wrote a biography called I Am Ozzy! oh and Kelly us really slim with lushess long blonde locks! Ozzy and Sharon live in a hidden hills mansion in LA, Kelly lives in an apartment in LA and I don't know where Jack lives? They also have their original home in Buckinghamshire, and Kelly has another apartment in London! So how famous are they now from a scale of 1 to 10! Will they ever come back to England permanently do you think? And what can they do to get back in the spotlight? I also loved Sharon on x factor, her and Louis were funny on it! And when is the Ozzy doc film coming out?

No comments:

Post a Comment