Friday, August 12, 2011

I got 4 steroid shots in my back friday its now monday and i have sharp pain on my left side?

im 18 years old and have been fighting back problems since 2008 i was in a 4 wheeler wreck and my back has been messed up since. Doc's are trying everything to avoid surgery since im so young, So friday i went to canton ohio to get 4 steroid shots in my lower back 2 on the left side of my spine and 2 on the right, rite after the shots i just felt a little bit stiff but not really to bad. i slept good friday night and woke up saturday morning an had a head ake so i took some Tylenol and probably 15 minutes later i had a sharp pain on my left side from the bottom shot to the lower part of my butt cheek after probably 2 hours it went away, So i took it easy the rest of saturday slept saturday night fine an woke up sunday and the sharp pain was back and it kept up all day sunday and im still up an its 7:02am monday morning and i cant sleep the pain just wont let me relax enough an well i guess im pretty worried . . . . i just need to know if this has happened to somebody else and it will be fine or should i be getting it checked out pretty soon? any little bit will help thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment