Friday, August 12, 2011

She makes me feel so guilty but i think shes the one whos a bad friend.. What Do you Think?

were both juniors. weve known eachother since elementary. shes always treated me differently than her other friends but dont know why.. theres so many things she does but im gonna just say some of them because theres so many. one, she always acts like shes better than me. ab a year ago she had moderately bad acne and i never once said anything about it. infact when she complained i would insist it wasnt bad. and now i have a few zits on my forehead and she makes comments about it to try and bring me down. also shell always compare tests and when she very rarely does better than me shell rub it in my face. also she has her permit and she says stupid crap like: my mom says i park better than you do. im thinking WHO CARES.. two, im the only one out of our friends that has a license and she always asks me to do something.(prob cause its free transportation.) which is fine but i like to keep to myself and am not big on going out so i usually say no not tonight unless it sounds fun.(she begged me to go to this "haunted" place several times which is 45 minutes away. and wouldnt stop after the first so i ended up take her and other friends she invited 3 times) then she asked me to go just once more (4th time) and i said no way cause its not even fun and nothing interesting happens.. and she will seriously beg me over text for atleast an hour and say how i am lazy and never wanna do anything with her anymore but do with other friends. which is true but only because she annoys and angers me so much!! and sometimes i give in to her begging. another thing is she makes small things a big deal. like when she gets a "boyfriend" who she will only text and make excuses not to hang out because shes too shy but she wont admit to it and she acts like shes so grown up to have a boyfriend yet she cant even hang out with him! she is shy but somehow hides it from others by acting stupid. like when she has to talk in front of the class she talk like shes high and laugh at stupid stuff. IDK why all this bothers me soo much. theres a lot more she has done to me but ill stop here. i also cant stop being her friend because her friends are mine and i will lose all of them if i choose to not be friends.and i cant stand being lonely so.............. so what do you guys think??

No comments:

Post a Comment