Friday, August 12, 2011

"Best Friend" Problems Need Help?

so ive known this dude since the first grade and we've been through a lot together. ive considered this guy my best friend and hes considered me his best friend for as long as we can remember. i know his family well and he knows my family well. we've been great friends but then ever since high school started, i wanna knock this dude the f * ck out. first off, this dude thinks hes some hot sh i t and when he be doing something, he asks if i did the same thing, and talks down to me about it. for example, the other day he hooked up with this chick, so im like aiight then thats some good s h it right there, then he asks me about me and my relations with girls and starts giving me this tone and this look as if i get none, yo my dude, yo dont even get me started on that cuz id score more than this dude for real, but yeah thats not even the main problem. ive been there for this dude in times of sorrow, anger, and all of the above. ive had this guys back so many times, theres been times where some dudes tried to jump his a s s and who backed him up? guess who. exactly. so then theres this other dude ive been having problems with and my supposed best friend is chill with this guy and i dont have a problem with that. now what i do have a problem with is that when my best friend is with me, he act like he aint even like this other dude one bit, then im like aiight about it i dont really care it aint even my business, so then he act like he hate the dude, the next day i see him talking to him as if they about to mate or something. the he11 is that about ? and another thing i hate is how this dude can tell me about how he be hating some dude so much, but then the next day he could act like he love that dude. another problem i have is that the dude always calls me his best friend and we havent talked for about 4 months. we havent chilled for 4 months either. so the last time i talked to him i asked him to chill twice and he skeemed on me both times, saying that he would get back to me on it, then it was one excuse after another. yo so at that point i was fed up cuz i knew he was talking some bu11shi t calling me his best friend yet he aint never dial me up or nothing, not even to chill or nothing. i think this dude takes my friend ship for granted. i dont even know what happened yo we used to be so close. not a day goes by that i dont wanna fix this friendship but at the same time im just so pissed off at this dude skeeming on me then bs-ing me. so lately we've started talking to each other but sometimes i still feel like hes talking some bu11shi t. any advice on what i can do? weve been close friends i dont really know what happened lately

No comments:

Post a Comment