Thursday, August 11, 2011

My boyfriend just died in a car crash ,.please help?

Im only 17,.i woke up this morning to a phone call from my best friend saying me boyfreinds mum rang her to tell me the news because she ws to upset to tell me,.he got up at half 8 to help milk someones cow then some1 crashed into him and he died instently thers ment to be a mess,.i cant see im crying so hard,.i got sick when i herd ,.every1 is writing on his facebook saying how ther sorry and to r.i.p,.i truly loved him weve been 2 gether cince i was 15 hes only 18,.i put on the radio and jls my hart wont beat again its killing me came on,.that made me feal worse,.he said to me to ring him last night but he ***** hear me so he said hel text me in the morning,.what am i ment to do now,.please help me,.thankyou to every1 who took the time to read this,.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment