Thursday, August 11, 2011

Relationship problems...looking for help?

Ok...so me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 8 months now...a lil more but have known each other for over a year. Ok so...we haven't "moved on" in about a month...3 before that and when I say moved on I mean experimented with each other more if you get what I mean...now it's discouraging to me because when we get into it and she doesn't let me try any further...it kills the mood for me and she's left unhappy to because my mood is killed. It's extremely aggravating and this isn't anything I would ever dump her over..I do love her...it's just...extremely aggravating..I don't know what to do...weve talked about it a few times and she likes where we are...I don't...she says shell let me know when she's ready to do more and it's been months since we have...it's discouraging and just......any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment