Friday, August 12, 2011

Is he really my friend?

Their this guy who ive met when i first moved... He interduced himself but he didnt make a good impression. Hes hot no doudt but hes really cocky and hard headed plus hes a big druggy. He smacked my *** in the first day of gym which scared me and he told me he wanted me in bed. Ever since weve been fighting like cats and dogs. He always asks for sex at unnessiary times, and sexual harasses me. /: sometimes i feel uncomfortable around him. But hes always there for me when im sad and at least he tries to cheer me up. Hes always with different girls and my friend who has hooked up with me told me hes only using me , i might give in to give him what he wants for he can leave me alone and we can continue bein friends. Hes reappy the only friend i have D:

No comments:

Post a Comment